Clockwork recognises the importance of providing a website that is accessible to all user groups. This includes people with disabilities such as; learning disabilities, restricted movement, low vision and speech disabilities.
Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 covers a wide range of recommendations for making web content more accessible to a wider range of people with disabilities and will also often make web content more usable to users in general.
The 12 accessibility guidelines are:
1. Provide text alternatives for non-text content.
2. Provide captions and alternatives for audio and video content.
3. Make content adaptable; and make it available to assistive technologies.
4. Use sufficient contrast to make things easy to see and hear.
5. Make all functionality keyboard accessible.
6. Give users enough time to read and use content.
7. Do not use content that causes seizures.
8. Help users navigate and find content.
9. Make text readable and understandable.
10. Make content appear and operate in predictable ways.
11. Help users avoid and correct mistakes.
12. Maximise compatibility with current and future technologies.
There are three levels of conformance to the accessibility guidelines: A (lowest), AA, and AAA (highest).
If you have any queries about the accessibility of this website please contact email@example.com
HOW TO CONTACT US
You can write to:
24 St. Martins Close, Barford St. Martin, Salisbury, England, SP3 4AX
Or call us on: +44 20 8133 3428
Or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org